Okay, so everyone guessed which was true. But now it's time for the truth behind the lies.
1. When I was 17 I backed my 10-year-old Oldsmobile
into my boyfriend's parents new Oldsmobile.The truth: I was 18 and my boyfriend, aka Colin, backed his parents car into his track coach's car. (But I did drive a really *sweet* 1973 Cutlass Supreme.)
2. I threw up while bungee jumping at Deer Creek Music Center (now the Verizon Wireless Music Center
) in May of 1999.I saw someone else do this.
3. I locked myself out of my running minivan with 18-month-old Andrew inside in his car seat.One of many less-than-stellar mommy moments.
4. When I was taking trampoline lessons in seventh grade I missed the tramp and broke my wrist.I *did* take trampoline lessons in seventh grade.
5. I spilled a tray of drinks in Gene Keady
's lap when I was waiting on him at Damon's
in Lafayette, Indiana.This is my personal favorite. I *wanted* to! I waited on Mr. Keady many times. He took up the best table in my section all night. His food was comped but he barely tipped. (I did however spill a whole tray of drinks on another guy once and it was not an accident.)